Thursday, February 9, 2017

Getting to know me

GeniAus has sent the following questions, which she got from a Facebook Genimate Pauleen shared this meme which came to her via blogger, Katrina. Its sorta like quick pass the questions around. 
People who know me, know I'm not a shy person and probably has heard some of these before. 


1. Who are you named after? - My mother. The story is when my mother found out she was pregnant, her and Dad sat down and had a talk. They had decided if it was a boy, it would named after Dad, but if its a girl then its named after Mom. Congrats its a girl...

2. Last time you cried? - Hmmm interesting one. Probably this week sometime because of the pain that our nephew, who's been staying with us, inflicts on me.

3. Do you like your handwriting? - In a short answer - NO. I loved in back in the 3rd grade but the teacher criticized me because it was so small, so I made it bigger and messier and now I'm used to it.

4. What is your favourite lunch meat? - Bologna and only one type.

 
 5. Do you still have your tonsils? - Yes

6. Would you bungee jump? - No, every time I go or want to go on one of these rides something happens so I stay away.


7. What is your favourite kind of cereal? - Lucky Charms or Frosted Mini Wheats - the big ones not the bite sized ones.
 
Taken from here
 
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? - Yes.

9. Do you think you are strong? - I used to be but age is doing its thing.


10. Favourite ice cream? - Any? Usually Mint Choc Chip, Chocolate, Chocolate chip, etc.


11. What is the first thing you notice about a person? - If they will look you in the eye or not.


12. Football or baseball? - Baseball - Yankees all the way!

Taken from here

13. What colour pants are you wearing? - Jean shorts.


14. Last thing you ate? - Chocolate Chip and Vanilla ice cream cone.


15. What are you listening to? - Cars do burnouts outside.


16. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? - Any color blue or light green.


17. What is your favourite smell? - Anything baking.


18. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? - Woman at the dentist office for my nephew.


19. Married? - Yep. It will be 20 years in May.

Barry Gittens took this at our wedding in 1997.

20. Hair colour? - Au naturel brown with red highlights.


21. Eye colour? Blue just like my parents.


22. Favourite food to eat? - Chocolate anything.


23. Scary movies or happy endings? - Happy endings.


24. Last movie you watched? - The hateful 8 which I hated and turned if off after an hour.

Taken from here

25. What colour shirt are you wearing? -Green with no sleeves.


26. Favourite holiday? -Hmm you can answer this as holiday like Christmas (mine used to be but no longer - I don't have one) or holiday as vacation. That is probably going to the US, but we won't be doing that for about 4 years at least...


27. Beer or Wine? - If its between these two it would be wine. However, what about spirits? Vodka or Bailey's wouldn't go amiss.


28. Night owl or morning person? - Night.


29. Favourite day of the week? - Don't really have one. It used to be Saturday and Sunday due to no work, but being unemployed there is no weekend...


Interesting questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment