Tuesday, October 18, 2016

I'm not missing - honestly!!

Hello everyone.

Sorry I haven't posted very much lately, but about 3 1/2 months ago, our household was turned upside down with an addition. I won't go into what's exactly going on - privacy and all that - but we now have a small child staying with us. It wasn't planned on, as we're still trying to find and research our way to learning about surrogacy to have our own child, but the little guy's here and staying with us. It was only supposed to be a visit but has turned into so much more.
Taken from https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0d/b9/4c/0db94c221b3a8ac323ccf0719e6b1852.jpg

Then the entire household came down with chest infections, so its felt like its one thing after another.
Alas, things have now settled down a bit, I'm not able to get back to doing my blog posts and looking for work, so I can pay for things around the house as well as get back to doing genealogy.

Taken from https://youtheman77.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/im-working-on-it.jpg
Check back....!

No comments:

Post a Comment